zoë • twenty • washington • cisgirl
i like pretty dark-haired people and breakfast foods. i'm really lame. if i could i would pet every dog in world.
icon by churboose on tumblr
cats in hovering prisons
Living with mental illness means that on some days it will be even harder to cope and you might not be able to explain why. It could be because you havent slept enough, because a smell reminded you of feeling sad, or for no reason at all.
This is a reminder that we dont have to justify our feelings or abilities to anyone, just do whats needed to make it to the next day.
REV UP THOSE FRYERS
meet the blogger
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- name: zoe
- eye color: blue
- hair style/color: short, butgrown out and brown
- height: 5’
- clothing style: ??????? sad and hoodies
- best physical feature: um. i have nice eyes, and i like my legs
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- your fears: i fear nothing (spiders)
- your guilty pleasure: the only pleasure i feel guilty about is when i judge people
- ambitions for the future: to be the cutest and most punk rock lil english teacher in the world
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- your first thoughts waking up: “why”
- what you think about most: dumb idiot wash, cute girls, cats, dogs, most animals, t.s. eliot, various romantic poets, poppa walt (whitman; i am an english lit major and am not immune to his charms), i was gonna say something funny but i can’t think of anything
- what you think about before bed: either how sad i am or animals or cuddling or all three
- you think your best quality is: honestly idk i’m kinda smart sometimes
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- single or group dates: eugh idk i’ve never really been….on a date
- to be loved or respected: what the fuck how do you get either of those without the other????
- beauty or brains: i refuse to take part in this inherently misogynistic question that has defined women for literally decades. beauty and brains are not mutually exclusive and one is not better than the other, shitstain.
- dogs or cats: dogs rule
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- lie: not about anything that matters
- believe in yourself: depends on the day and how stupid i’ve been
- believe in love: yes
- want someone: like a specific someone? yes.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- been on stage: yes
- done drugs: how DARE you accuse me, an upstanding citizen
- changed who you were to fit in: yes. i’m 100% literally everyone has done this at some point in their lives.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- favorite color: pink/teal
- favorite animal: OWLS
- favorite movie: the fantastic mr. fox
- favorite game: jumprope is p dope
LAYER EIGHT: AGE
- day your next birthday will be: jan 6
- how old will you be: 21
You don’t really understand Star Trek until you’ve seen Galaxy Quest.
Galaxy Quest is the best of all the Star Trek movies.